Synchrony Labs has state-of-the-art medical imaging including two spacious GE hybrid cath labs in addition to a large operating room that accommodates varying types of imaging and surgical procedures. These are available to meet your preclinical research needs for medical devices and combination products.
Laboratory Facilities and Medical Grade Imaging Equipment
State-of-the-art medical imaging for fluoroscopy/angiography with quantitative vascular analysis (QVA) including 2 spacious GE Hybrid Cath Labs with private observation/conference rooms. In addition, a large flexible operating room (OR) with a portable GE C-arm and fully-equipped necropsy suite.
- GE Innova 3100 Cardiovascular Imaging System (fluoroscopy) with fully integrated St. Jude Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) imaging system with quantitative analysis software
- GE Optima 330 Core Imaging System (fluoroscopy) with quantitative vascular analysis (QVA) software
- GE Vivid E9 with XDClear Ultrasound (TTE, TEE, and intracardiac ultrasound)
- Volcano s5 Imaging System (IVUS with qualitative and quantitative features)
- Olympus Endoscopic Tower (CV140 and CV180)
- Stryker Laparoscopic Tower
- Stockert S3 Perfusion System (cardiopulmonary bypass system)
In vivo advanced imaging such as MRI and CT can also be available through partners.
Contact Synchrony Labs
Learn more about the Synchrony Labs’ preclinical research experience and capabilities.